"The FIRE on the altar must be kept burning, it must not go out." Leviticus 6:12
To build a day and night prayer and worship center that invites the presence of God to our city,
that He may release His kingdom purposes into all of Greater Cleveland.
• To call forth, train and mobilize intercessors to live a life of prayer as they preach the gospel, heal the sick, help the needy and make disciples.
• To bring God's blessing to families, businesses, churches, schools and government in Greater Cleveland for the furtherance of unity.
• Pray for the release of God's justice.
• Pray for the peace and prosperity of Israel.
• Establish a forerunner mentality for the preparation of the bride of Jesus Christ.
• Jesus Christ is our soon returning King.
• God will release a covering to protect and provide for those who cry out to Him day and night.
• The desires and plans of God's heart are released through intercession.
• That God desires to help people establish their identity in Christ.