“THE FIRE ON THE ALTAR MUST BE KEPT BURNING, IT MUST NOT GO OUT” Lev. 6:12
“A Fellowship of Intercessory Missionaries”
To build a day and night prayer and worship center that invites the presence of God to our city, that He may release His kingdom purposes into all of Greater Cleveland.
- To call forth, train and mobilize intercessors to live a life of prayer as they preach the gospel, heal the sick, help the needy and make disciples.
- To bring God’s blessing to families, businesses, churches, schools and government in Greater Cleveland for the furtherance of unity.
- Pray for the release of God’s justice.
- Pray for the peace and prosperity of Israel.
- Establish a forerunner mentality for the preparation of the bride of Jesus Christ.
- Jesus Christ is our soon returning King.
- God will release a covering to protect and provide for those who cry out to Him day and night.
- The desires and plans of God’s heart are released through intercession.
- That God desires to help people establish their identity in Christ.